Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Learn to Make a List For Your Small Business

When you first start building your business, and as a smart move on your behalf, you have so many details that you don't know where to start. You're trying to make sure that you keep it straight, right and make sure you don't miss anything. So what you should start doing is keep a list.


What I've learned is to keep or make a list of things to do. Keeping a list helps you control your thought and helps you keep it straight. Plus by you seeing how or what you have to do in a list, you will let it happen.

I have a list for things to do for the day. What needs to happen this week and what to complete by the end of the month. List help you feel organized and help you make sure you don't miss anything.

Lists provide away to see if you are accomplishing anything. List helps you see the light at the end of the tunnel. Lists give you or help you think outside the box.

The biggest reason I always tell a small business owner is to keep a list is to have a good record or history of what you are doing. That to me is more valuable than anything else. Record keeping should be the number one thing of owning a business.

Lists are great and they are also great motivators of agenda. List helped me build a portfolio of facts about my business. List helped me redo my business plan. List allowed me to help with a sales letter. List provided me with information I needed for an account error we found. List helps me create a press release when I needed one.
                           No matter how big or small your business that you own is. Lists are great for business.

Article By: Ricardo Gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment